Thursday, November 1, 2007

Fall

I guess I'll go ahead and jump to the fall, instead of trying to catch up on the summer.

I love fall weather. It's so much fun when it starts to get colder and you can put on your sweatshirts, and have camp fires. Yesterday was Halloween so my friend Courtney and I decided to go to our boyfriend's house (our boyfriends live together) and pass out candy to the kids that were trick-or-treating. Trevor and I got pumpkins at Jackson's Orchard recently so with the help of their other roommate, Wesley, Trevor and I carved them on the front porch. All 5 of us pitched in giving out the candy, and it was a lot of fun.

Here is a picture of our trip to Jackson's Orchard.




This weekend was Brickyard's annual Halloween party. Amanda, Erica, and their boyfriends, along with me and Trevor, got dressed up and went out. It was a blast. I was Bubbles, the PowerPuff Girl, and Trevor was a nerd.



Erica was Dolly, and Amanda was an 80's prom queen. The 6 of us had a lot of fun hanging out, and afterwards, Trevor and I went to our friend Max's Halloween party.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Trevor is the best nerd I have ever seen. Way to pick 'em, Ash!
j/k
Mom