Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Oooh The Weekend...

Friday was perty fun if I do say so myself. Friday night, Erica, Jenna, Mary Beth and I got together at Erica's apartment. We ate some chili and played a game, taking frequent breaks to tell true ghost stories (I guess it was just on our minds because of Halloween) and we had a real good time. Kurt stopped by and we headed to Froggy's picking up Shannon on the way. Once we were there, Trevor met up with us, and a few other guys and we all just hung out and goofed around.

At Erica's


The girls minus Jenna, because she was taking the picture


Me and T-revor



Saturday, Trevor and I went to BrewCo. to see our friend's band play (Von Guarde) Kurt met up with us. There weren't a whole lot of folks but we went down to the basement and danced some and just hung out for a little bit. There were some entertaining people there, so it was pretty ok. And the music was good.

Side Note: My camera is broken but I think I will get one for my birthday or Christmas so then I may post everyday.

No comments: